Do I need an EHC Plan?

If you have a Statement of Special Educational Needs, a Learning Difficulties Assessment or if you need extra help with your learning, you may have been told you need an EHC Plan.

An EHC Plan (Educational Health Care Plan) lets your school or college know what support you need to reach your goals for the future.

It is important that the people writing the plan know what your hopes and wishes are for the future. We can help you understand the process and get your views heard. 

You can get more information by calling our support line on 0117 989 7725 or by emailing us at