What is SP16-25?

SP16-25 supports anyone with special educational needs and/or disability, who is thinking about their future. If you are making choices about what you want to study next year, where you would like to study, what job you would like, we can make sure you get the right support. 

We can: 

  • Help you plan to move from school or college or where you want to go next (This may be through an EHC Plan)
  • Answer questions on school/college issues
  • Help you find out what opportunities are available in your local area
  • Help you get your views heard
  • Help you reach your future goals

We work with young people who live in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.

If you are 16 or over and would like a parent or carer to contact us on your behalf you will need to complete a consent form. Your parent/carer can ask us for one or it can be printed off by clicking the image to the left.  You will then need to complete the form by ticking the appropriate boxes, then sign the form and post this back to us at: Supportive Parents, Royal Oak House, Royal Oak Avenue, Bristol BS1 4GB.  Alternatively, please contact us for a Word form which you will be able to complete electronically.  Please then email the completed form back to us at support@supportiveparents.org.uk

You can get more information by calling our support line on 0117 989 7725 or by emailing us at support@supportiveparents.org.uk or if you would like a printable version of our SP16-25 flyer click here.