Free Transitions Event for Young People & Parents /Carers
Tuesday 12th November at the Ashley Down Centre &
Tuesday 19th November at South Bristol Skills Academy (SBSA), 3.00pm – 7.30pm
- Are you leaving school in 2020 and would like more information regarding transition from school to college?
- Are you in your final year of college and would like to discuss next steps and life after college?
- Meet College tutors and support staff about next steps and meet professionals from other local organisations
- Get information about organisations that support young people with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Find out about Project Search and other Supported Internship opportunities
- Find out about the college’s Residential Training Facility and other provisions in Bristol
- A BSL interpreter is available 3:00pm – 7:30pm at Ashley Down Centre and 5:00pm – 7.30pm at SBSA
For full info about the day click here.
Supportive Parents staff will be attending this event on both days, so come and visit our stand and have a chat to our staff. We will have a selection of information and leaflets for you to take away.