Download our Guides & Toolkits
We have produced a range of information resources for parents, carers and young people. These complement the SEND Code of Practice 2014 and the DfE Parent’s Guide. The resources are designed to be downloaded or printed easily. We hope you find them useful.
SEND Information Resources
The information in this range of publications is specific to the local authority area in which you live:
SEND Resources for Bristol Residents:
- What do we mean by impartial information – Bristol
- The Local Offer – Bristol
- SEN Support – Bristol
- Funding for SEN Support – Bristol
- Education Health and Care Needs Assessments – Bristol
- Education Health and Care Plans – Bristol
- Personal Budgets – Bristol
- What if I do not agree – Bristol
- SEND Reforms Impact on Children and Young People – Bristol
- Information Resource Glossary
SEND Resources for North Somerset Residents
We are currently updating this series of resources for residents of North Somerset. These will be available here shortly.
SEND Resources for South Gloucestershire Residents
We are currently updating this series of resources for residents of South Gloucestershire. These will be available here shortly.